We had before school term time only starting in sept. We completed and signed contract for 5 days and parents took home to review and sign as they were unable to arrange a time to all meet together before providing care. Care started and we chased for contract. And payment. They just returned contract and payment however changed our contract to 3 days with no notice. Payment was for 3 days only up until end of month and also not paid days didn't bring him. We put in writing that we could only accept a change if you put in writing and pay balance of fees for 5 days and days didn't bring child also due. Parent replied advised will not be paying any balance. I rang pacey insurers for advice we can terminate care immediately as not complied with contract or policies and we can still pursue them for notice period and late payment charges. I emailed parent and will follow up in writing, that care is terminated immediately as cannot continue with relationship if have no respect for how we run our business. They are now threatening to take us to claims court saying we owe them money as we are cancelling and they are accounting for 3 days care not the 5. I will stand my ground as will not be dictated to by parents, also know never to let contract leave my house again. Just interested to see if any other minders had something similar with. Parents and what happened