Risk Assessments
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Risk Assessments

Hello, I am in the middle completing my risk assessments and using the examples that I was given at my pre reg briefing . It has on their about risk assessment for the bedrooms . I was just wondering if I would need to complete these as I am not letting the children access the bedrooms as I am basing my child-minding downstairs .
    Thank you

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

You only RA what may be a risk to the children. So you just need to RA how you will stop the children accessing those rooms. Ofsted may still take peek in the rooms even if you don't plan to use them- to make sure nothing is in there that is a concern etc. You might want to keep open the option of using those bedrooms in future as you never know how your business may develop or what children you might have one day (space for naps, quiet/dark room for naps etc). I thought I'd never use one of our rooms upstairs but actually I do now.

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you that's a great help