Permission Forms
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Permission Forms

so sorry its getting very late and my pc has been transferred to different operating system and has saved parts of some policies and not of others - am quietly flapping - please excuse me
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by danemi1; 17-08-2014 at 11:13 PM.

Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Default slightly amended!

CM Photo Permissions Form.docx
    CM Permissions Form.docx

I have amended them very slightly

Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good - YAY!
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I can't see them?

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My photo permissions also include photos to be shared with parents whose children may also be in the photo ( ie daily diary, learning journal)

5. Likes danemi1 liked this post
    Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you to Ricky Smiths

Have you ever had one of those days?

I have a Parent coming tomorrow morning with a lovely little boy I have got to know through attending toddler group. I am really quite nervous as its my first one to sign a contract. I have been cleaning and sorting the playroom, house, toys and sat down this afternoon to sort out all of the paperwork. My policies folder is all done (has been for a while) However I realised I didn't have my permissions slips finalised so started to try and do this and thought ooh I had better print off copies of policies and put them in a little folder on my pooter so could email if necessary!

I had a new computer when I started my course and did everything on it - it developed problems and had to go to the pooter Doctor who had to work his magic but it was decided to revert it back to windows 7??? is that right - the one before the latest! It's only been tonight that I have realised although my policies look as if they are all still there they have not transferred across well as paragraphs and chunks are missing....am flapping now like a good un!

Why pray is she boring us all silly with this tale of woe - well it would appear in me hopping back and forth trying to sort out I have not realised that some of what is in the attachments has been borrowed from one of Ricky Smiths helpful posts on here and I had not thanked her for it - I am so very sorry!

This forum is an amazing place to come for help and inspiration and I am sorry I have not given proper credit - I can only hope what I have put on my form as I have played about with it to fit my setting has done it justice.

The forms are on the second post down for anyone still reading - have I missed anything - can I add anything?

Thank you all - especially Ricky Smiths

7. Likes hectors house, rickysmiths, mum67 liked this post
    Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tulip0803 View Post
    My photo permissions also include photos to be shared with parents whose children may also be in the photo ( ie daily diary, learning journal)

Thank you for that - form now updated to include this - many thanks x

9. Likes rickysmiths liked this post
    Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the main thing I have changed and the bit that I am thinking most about is the signatures of parents at the bottom and how I have incorporated the bit about parental responsibility (again learnt about from on here) I have printed off the paperwork written I believe by Sarah Neville about the subject. Sarah has been amazing I have bought one of her books and it was so helpful I will be back for more once I start earning!

Do you think the permissions form is a good place to incorporate this?

11. Likes rickysmiths liked this post
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I am off out now for the day I will pm you when I get back tonight about PR. I wouldn't include it on the Consents Form.