Hello all,

I have a 32mnth mindee, who has recently had. Kitten at home and it has brought them out in a horrendous allergic reaction, anyway after lots of battling with mom last week to take mindee to doctors, she arrived this morning with a bottle of piriton. Mindee was visibly better, no would rash no redness. When I went to fill out medicine book, I noticed the piriton was 2yrs out of date!!! I told mom that I cannot give this and she should go get another bottle now from the shop down the road me I will administer that instead. She Said no not got time, he has been having this medicine since last Friday and it clearly works, so I give you permission to use it. I said no, but if you give me some money I will go no get some for you, she told me she had no money and ran out of the door before I could stop her!!

She then went on Facebook and put a Status up, which a few mutual friends also saw and alerted me to, saying I was refusing to look after her child, needless to say everyone slated me, and told her to report me, I was unfit to look after children!!

I'm so upset, I doubt she would have grounds if she did try to report me, I have written everything up, so far mindee has not had any medicine, am I allowed to go and buy some even though mom said no??! He isn't scratching or bleeding at all today, skin is just ever so slightly pink in some ares?? X