Hi everyone. I have been registered since august, only have 1 family on board who is my neighbour. I made up my own contract as I was waiting for my grant to get the NCMA pack (which I now have.) My contract at the moment is quite in depth and we agreed at the beginning we would have 4 weeks holiday this yr whch was from aug- december and then I am going to renew the contract and use NCMA ones. She had a 2 week holiday booked before I started minding her children and I have just had my 2 week honeymoon. I didnt for some reason write this on the contract. I have written in the contract that each party needs to give weeks notice for holidays and any time taken off by parents is charged at full.

Mum said to me this morning I dont need to pick up A from school tonight and tomorrow night, I only have him for 1 hour a day so I said ok. Then she came to pick up the baby tonight and said on one day in half term she might be taking the day off! I am right to charge for these hours, right?

Also xmas falls on a tuesday and wedneday this yr which are my days to have the children which is fine, I will take that as my hoiday, the following week though is new yrs day on the tuesday and wednesday I can be back at work but thinking se will take that day off too?

Just after some gentle guidance please, I thought I had everthing covered in my contract but once in a while something bites me!!!