Well do you? and if so how often?

I have to admit that in the past I only looked if reviewing policies or wanted a factsheet.

But did you know that in 'My NCMA' you can find information about what is going on in your region - including an invite to attend the Regional Forums

So why not take a look today - the most recent invites are being added now for the forums in October.

No idea what a forum is and if any point in you going?

Well a forum is run by NCMA volunteers like me - just normal working childminders - we are not paid by NCMA - but we are all passionate about childminding and all want to increase the professionalism of childminding - and most importantly discuss with other childminders issues that are important to us - and then to feed this information back to NCMA.

The debate at the October forums (all of them no matter where you live) is going to be about 'Challenging Local Issues' - so anything in your area or nationally that is concerning you.

If you are a west Midlands Childminder - look out for my other post - Invite to West Mindlands NCMA Regional Forum - as I will be attaching a copy of theOctober invite - and hot of the press news about a free gift for eveyone who attends the West Midlands Forum!

Penny