Do you ever look at your 'My NCMA' page?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

If any anyone lives in the East Region please come and join Blue Boy and I at our next forum. Saturday 2nd October in Lutton.Mick will be leading the morning session and I will be doing the pm workshop. Also I will be a guest, delivering the workshop at the South East region forum the following week in Aylesbury

I am in the East but Luton is just too far away, it would take me 2 1/2 hours to get there. Maybe next time.
    Pixie Dust

Penny1959 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ninagee View Post
    I am in Birmingham and at last going to the West Mids forum. Couldn't go before as DH was working shifts.

I look at My NCMA about once a month, when I remember of course.

Nina
    Oh this is good news Nina - don't forget to get your booking form in early as places (and Jolfi bears) limited to first 50 - don't get me wrong - plenty of places at the moment - but would hate you to miss out at last moment.

Really looking forward to meeting you - and with Marion - if you both make it - that will be 6 members of the forum there

Same message as to Marion - please feel free to Pm me if you want more information (or use the email address on the booking form and welcome letter)

Please pass the info on to any of your ncma childminding friends who are not on forum.

Penny

Penny1959 Guest

I keep forgetting to say ....

If any of you West Midlands Childminders go to any drop ins or meet with other childminders either formally or informally at each others houses - I am very willing to come and meet you - so you can put a face to the name and to tell you a bit more about the forums and how your voice gets to be heard by ncma - and to find out what workshops you would like in the future.

And if you (or any of your colleagues) don't happen to be ncma members yet - I am more than happy to come along and meet you and explain why I am personally a 'ncma person' and why I think being a member of NCMA is important - but there would be no pressure to join - if not for you - fair enough.

Penny

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I click on my email evey month which takes me to the my ncma page but have never gone further i will try it today though

Thanks

Oct 11.
    Latest Inspection Grade
    x Good x
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie dust View Post
    I do look every now and again, I would like to go to my regional forum but my area is large and sadly its often a 2 to 3 hour drive to get to them. I know the venue is always changed so I will just have to wait til it comes nearer to me.
    where abouts are you 2?? i would like to attend but dont fancy a long drive on my own so would be willing to car share??
    tara x

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I will be totally honest and say i have never been on my ncma page and I have always been a NCMA member. Ok off to have a look now
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12