I was a childminder for almost 10 years but gave it up 4 years ago when i was on maternity leave and went and started another completely diffrent type of buisness.
Iv recently been asked by many of my friends who are now looking for child care if i would consider childminding again. I thought i would skip happily through the course work as Im very familiar with the EYFS and always got an excellent report from ofsted inspections.
OH MY GOD HOW WRONG WAS I !!!!!!!!! Im currently doing the pacey level 3 in home based child care and Im honestly thinking of giving the whole thing up. Iv seriously never found anything to be so difficult I Just cant get my head around ANY of it!! Every assignment Iv gave to my assessor has been given back to me saying its wrong ect .
Has anyone else done this course and had the same problem or could i just be really really thick!
does anyone know if I need to do this course to be registered from ofsted ? Iv done my paediatric first aid and my designated safe guarding course and im more than happy to attend every course under the sun.

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.
XXX