Pacey Level 3 Literacy and Maths Pre Test
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pacey Level 3 Literacy and Maths Pre Test

Aaaaagh I have applied to do my level 3 (only got until Friday to have the application process completed and paid). I have just sat down and completed the literacy tests (used to be an Auditor so I thought I would be ok?) All the way through it said I was doing great and then at the end the following message came up

Well done you have now completed the Literacy Assessment. You are at Literacy Level 2. Worrying now ...does this mean I haven't made the grade and wont be able to do the course.....should it not have been level 3 (thereby matching the course name - Level 3)

Can anyone help?????

Many thanks

Elaine

Sept 14
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I think level 2 is the equivalent to GCSE, so it makes sense it would be the level you would need start on a level 3 course.

3. Likes danemi1 liked this post
    Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I did the maths one and one of those came up at well done - level 1 and the other 2 came up at level 2 so overall level 2...wont know any more now until I phone Pacey again tomorrow - aaaagh bites nails and not normally a nail biter!!!

Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I passed - even got 94% on my maths papers - yee haa! Thanks so much for messages - so relieved!!! Now the hard work begins!!!!

6. Likes Lal liked this post