Right I will first start off by apologising if a thread has been on already about this.

I have just logged on to the PACEY website to check a detail (they used to have a dedicated parent contact number -not anymore it seems).

I was quite shocked and dismayed to on the front page of the PACEY website a large advert for Bright Horizons. This has agency written all over it to me. Sorry to be so blunt but I am not a happy member now for sure. I joined the NCMA now PACEY as I felt it represented Childminders and what they do. Having been a member for a year now I have to ask myself what am I paying for exactly. I do not feel supported or represented. I feel I have been duped. Every time you talk to them you are just not given the answers you seek and the level of customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Again apologies if this is a rant but how can I be an Independent Childminder come September 2013 and stay with an organsation that is supposed to represent me when they have a double agenda?