NCMA Professional Standards now available to self audit
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    justgoodfriends Guest

Default NCMA Professional Standards now available to self audit

If you sign into MyNCMA you can now audit yourself into one of the 3 categories of membership - Member, Affiliate, Fellow or Ambassador. You need to log 15 hours of CPD for the basic Member membership.

http://www.*************/my_ncma_membe...aspx?page=2078

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justgoodfriends View Post
    If you sign into MyNCMA you can now audit yourself into one of the 3 categories of membership - Member, Affiliate, Fellow or Ambassador. You need to log 15 hours of CPD for the basic Member membership.

http://www.*************/my_ncma_membe...aspx?page=2078
    hi all

would be interested to know how many of you have decided to complete this audit ? and do you know exactly what benefit it will be to us ?

all the ncma seem to have said is that ofsted have approved it and its a good way of showing your CPD.

i've already got a system in place to record my CPD and feel at the moment that if I do complete this audit then i'll obviously have 2 systems then that will need updating and i'm all for trying to cut back on paperwork

many thanks

jo x