!st Inspection nxt week ... any checklists???
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default !st Inspection nxt week ... any checklists???

I had THE phone call today to enquire when I will be in next week. So she said she'd come either Monday, Wednesday or the following Monday and that if she's not there before 10am to take it she wont be coming on that day. EEEEkkkkkkk.

Totally cacking myself now, I have been so busy I havent started my SEF so need to do that, my LJ's up to date but need to do a Fire evacuation asap.

Is there some sort of checklist that anyone has so I can make sure I havent missed anything?????

I only have a 7mth old in my care at the moment along with my 19mths old so not much in planning other than his obs and follow ups. Will this be ok?

OMG sooo nervous I feel sick

jo x

Post Thanks / Like

Have you got the booklet "Are you ready for your inspection?" - if not there's one to download in free resources at top of forum.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Registered Childminder since
    June 10
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for replying, yes I have that. I meant are there any little things not on general ofsted checklist that everyone gets ready that i may have overlooked. Just got my fire drill up to date so thats another out the way. Jeesh I'm nervous!