Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: please help

Registered Childminder since
    mar 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default please help

Hi. My name is Agnes and need some help. Me and my friend have an inspection on monday coming and now i have many of questions do we need to have separate files and folders? (We will be childminding together in her home).
    and another question can i use my own car or do i have to have separate car just for this business?
    she has some question which the inspector can ask but i never received them do anyone has them so i can look at them please?
    thank you so much for your answers
    agnes

Pipsqueak Guest

Default Re: please help

hi Agnes Welcome to the forum.

You don't need a separate car however you will have to ensure that your insurance covers you to use it for childminding.

With reference to the P&P's i think co-minders can have one lot of paperwork but you both must know and understand what it is in it so you are both singing from the same hymn sheet and giving parents consistent information.