My Feedback from my Outstanding inspection

Hybrid View

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k1rstie View Post
    How long since your last inspection? I know a few childminders with very long time periods In between, myself included.
    Almost exactly 4 years so not that long. I suppose because I was last inspected towards the end of the last inspection cycle that mine couldnt be longer than 5 years anyway, but I imagine if you were last inspected in 2008/2009 at the start of the last cycle then potentially the wait could be up to 8 years for some!!

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AgentTink View Post
    Almost exactly 4 years so not that long. I suppose because I was last inspected towards the end of the last inspection cycle that mine couldnt be longer than 5 years anyway, but I imagine if you were last inspected in 2008/2009 at the start of the last cycle then potentially the wait could be up to 8 years for some!!
    In my area there aren't any 2008/2009 left to inspect, in fact they are at the end of 2010's so they are getting closerrrrr! Although loads of 2011/2012's have been inspected recently. There doesn't seem any logic to whom they choose next outside of emergency inspections.