Quote Originally Posted by It's a small world View Post
Prospect have spoken to me (yesterday) and looking into my complaint. They advised even if I didn't have a bilingual child if I couldn't provide evidence or explain how I would support a bilingual child I could still get downgraded.!! It is unlikely grade will be amended but the wording might be changed as I said inspector only mentioned nursery and bilingual child nothing else and that the wording to me reads as children in general not bilingual children. I also pointed out report stated I don't communicate with parents properly when children first start this was never mentioned in evaluation. Explained I am not happy. Now it's just a case of them investigating and me waiting to see if they change the wording. What makes it worse is I've just seen my report online,�� I still feel it contradicts and makes me look bad. There's a section telling parents where I 'fail' and I know for a fact they wouldn't agree with it x keep you updated x
oh big hugs, stay strong.

I understand if you couldn't explain how you would help, but I read it that you did/could have explained, but in the particular instance, you are following parental wishes.

I don't have any bilingual children, and therefore I have no resources for them. I could explain to an inspector, but I wouldn't have any evidence! ( apart from a few books that I have been given over the years in different languages! )