Finally had my first inspection this morning and it went well.
For anyone with their inspection looming here is what my inspector was assessing.

She spent a lot of the time looking at paperwork, (childrens records, risk assessments, fire drill logs, smoke alarm tests, daily checklists etc)I would definately recommend doing a SEF as she spent a lot of tim referring to it and taking examples I'd put in it. She commented on how orgaanised I was and how that reflected in the learning and development of the children. However her main area of interest was on childrens learning journeys and planning for childrens next steps, she also wanted to see evidence of the next steps being carried out. She asked a lot of questions about childrens starting points and how I use this to plan exciting opportunities to extend their learning and development. She asked what stage each child was at and what my plans for their future learning was, especially children who will be starting school in September and how I will encourage them to be ready for school.

Partnership with parents is hot on the agenda, she liked seeing that I got parents involved in assessing the childrens starting points and how parents contribute observations to childrens file. Another thing she spent a lot of time doing was looking at how I track childrens progress and how I make those judgements.

She asked a LOT about how I keep children safe? What would I do if 1 child wanted to play indoors and 1 outdoors? And how children can manage their own risk within the setting.

We did a joint observation in which she wanted to know exactly what the learning outcomes where and why, and how I involve children of different ages in activities.

She commented on how I record childrens exact arrival and depature times, I.e arrives 07:52 leaves 16.41. (I have a digital clock next to register)
A big thing she picked up on with me was the way I communicated with the children, how I asked lots of open questions and how I repeated the same question but in a different way to see if the child understood. Right on cue, (with no prompting whatsoever) one child I was doing an activity with said I love coming to Hailees house to which she said awww that's lovely!! (I could have kissed him!!)
Another thing she was really into was the outdoor natural world. She wanted to see children growing their own vegetable and learning about how they grow and how we use them.

Hope that helps anyone waiting for their inspection. Obviously grading is not official for a couple of weeks I did ok. She said the only reason I didn't get the highest grade was my indoor and outdoor area didn't compliment each other, she told me that my indoor area as an outstanding area that captivates childrens imaginativity but my outside area was only good and I needed to make the outdoor to the same high standard as the indoors. I explained (tried to blagg) that the outdoor area was a natural enviroment that enables children to explore at their own free will but she said it could still be enhanced. Oo another things she mentioned was allowing children to play with real life objects in their play such as real wooden spoons and metal pans whisks as this allows them to experience the real world. I do normally do this and told her that but she said she can only go on what she has observed today!

The biggest thing I'd say is to be natural, do what you normally do and be confident in doing it. And just keep talking so they don't get chance to ask you many questions! X I was really nervous but actually I really enjoyed the whole experience. x