First ofsted inspection
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    april 1
    Post Thanks / Like

Default First ofsted inspection

Hello I am new here, I have my first Ofsted inspection on Tuesday. I have had my pre registration one so assume this is the grading one? I am very nervous. I only have one early years child who I have 12-6pm 3 days a week, she goes pre-school in the mornings. She is painfully shy so hope it wont make it awkward. she said she will come at 11 to talk to me then watch me with the child.

what sort of things are they looking for?

thank you. x

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chops80 View Post
    Hello I am new here, I have my first Ofsted inspection on Tuesday. I have had my pre registration one so assume this is the grading one? I am very nervous. I only have one early years child who I have 12-6pm 3 days a week, she goes pre-school in the mornings. She is painfully shy so hope it wont make it awkward. she said she will come at 11 to talk to me then watch me with the child.

what sort of things are they looking for?

thank you. x
    You are still been inspected under the current framework but I would suggest you take a look at the new one too just to give you an idea
    Take a deep breath and show you are confident and enjoy your time with the child
    I have posted the link in the Independent CMs section

Good luck and let us know