havent had a call yet
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default havent had a call yet

I was told ofsted will be comin in march but havent heard anything yet im a little bit more organised but got a lot of personal issues going on at mo and I havent finished my sef form ive done up to number 4 .
    So im wondering are ofsted waitin to see if I send them the sef form which not sure if I shoukd post or send online this is all new to me still so any help from forum guys will be greatky appreciated

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I do my SEF on my computer then I take some time when I am not busy at all and put it into the Ofsted online system.

it's easy to make a mistake and press the wrong button online so I want my SEF safe on my computer and backed up.

Hth

Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good - YAY!
    Post Thanks / Like

I ended up emailing mine in because of a muddle with my token thingy. It didn't effect when I had my inspection, but I was v glad to have it available for the inspector to see.

Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good - YAY!
    Post Thanks / Like

Ps anyone else struggling with the idea of sarah707 having "not busy time"!!!!

may 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MessybutHappy View Post
    I ended up emailing mine in because of a muddle with my token thingy. It didn't effect when I had my inspection, but I was v glad to have it available for the inspector to see.
    Token thingy????????
    Please explain
    I sooke to the lady who runs my daughter nursery and she meantion security thingy I DONT KNOW WHATTHIS MEANS
    Im still tryin to do sef they said march which were nearly 2 weeks into march will they still come in march do u think?

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Token thingy????????
    Please explain
    I sooke to the lady who runs my daughter nursery and she meantion security thingy I DONT KNOW WHATTHIS MEANS
    Im still tryin to do sef they said march which were nearly 2 weeks into march will they still come in march do u think?

This is a code that you log on to your online Ofsted account, This is where you can upload your SEF and Ofsted can look at it too. Who has told you March? Has somebody phoned you to see if you are minding? In some areas they are running behind with inspections.
    Pixie Dust