Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    jan 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Checklist please...

Hey.

I would really love a checklist for everything I should have in place for my first inspection so that i can make sure i have done everything i need to. That way i can see if i have missed anything obvious (or not thought about something)

I would be grateful for the help as i am starting to get anxious about my first inspection!

Thanks,

Dani

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

If you go to the Ofsted Web site and type in 'Documents' a drop down box will appear, select early years and a list of documents will come up. If you scroll through them you will fine one on all the paperwork you need for your inspection and there is on on how to prepare for your inspection and another on how to get outstanding.

jan 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you- i have visited the website. I find all the info is dotted about and i want a checklist from a childminder so i can see what they have in place that i may not. If someone could do me a bullet point list that would help. That way all i need to do it compare your list with mine.

Thanks again

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

hope this link will help I know you said it was all dotted out but I found it to be ok .

Sometimes it is difficult to give lists to others just in case we have omitted something and we wouldn't want to be the cause of you not meeting any of the criterias. But hopefully you will read through the document and be able to make a simple checklist that is easy for you to reference.

Good luck for your inspection.

http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/a...-early-years-r

sept 90
    Post Thanks / Like

Good advice already given. I went hrought the welfare requirements and listed all the 'must haves'? And then because I am sad I went throught the 'should haves' aswell!! that way up come up with your own list.