Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Really scared support and advice please

Hello All

I could really do with some support I received a call from Ofsted last week regarding my 17 year olds CRB check and they need to come and talk to me and my daughter regarding it. Basically she has adhd and odd oppositional defiant Disorder and as a family we have had a very difficult time controlling this, Any way I reported my daughter and had her removed twice from the house due to aggressive behavior and this had showed up I knew it would and wrote to Ofsted to inform them as I was minding at the time hence why I called the police in the first place to safe guard the child I was looking after hardest thing I ever had to do any way ofsted did not receive my letter and I am now concerned that they will strike me of for not informing them of a significant event which I did I have explained this to them but have no proof as had wrote the letter so silly of me. Has anyone else been in a similar situation and please can I have some advice on how to deal with this.
    Thanks
    Very concern Childminder

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry no advice to give but hopefully once you have spoken to Ofsted and they have done their visit you will be able to find a solution that will allow you to carry on childminding.

Good luck

Denise

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don't you have a copy of the letter you sent to them on your computer or in your files?

Unfortunately there's little you can do just now except wait and see what Ofsted say.

I would prepare for the worst - is there anyone who can be on standby for the children you mind?

Hopefully it won't come to that but it might be worth a few phone calls just to put your mind at rest until the situation is resolved one way or the other.

We are all here to help and support you xx

mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh hun, what a horrible position to be in. I dont think Ofsted will strike you off, have you written up the incidents that happened? have you got a risk assessment regarding your daughters behaviour or maybe a plan written up for extreme situation?

Hope you're ok, sending hugs.