Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default OFSTED's new address.

Ofsted have recently moved offices. Their new address is:

Piccadilly Gate
    Store Street
    Manchester
    M1 2WD

Their telephone number has not changed, it is still 0300 123 1231.

Don't worry if you have recently sent something to Ofsted in the post, for the next few months they will still receive items that have been sent to their old address.

HTH
    Blaze x

Registered Childminder since
    June86
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for this. I heard from a childminder that her inspector said they had a new address but that she didn't know it. I was going to post about it because I knew someone on here would know it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Blaze.

Wonder how long it will take them to update the posters.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone posted this a short while back - thank goodness for the forum, takes ages for Ofsted to tell us anything
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Oct 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

our local authority e-mailed all settings today to let us know!! my only concern is that i've printed off a lot of the Ofsted factsheets and refer to them in my portfolio for parents. all these factsheets have their address on would it be necessary do you think to print them all off once they've amended them with their new address.....my printing costs are already sooooo expensive so to have to print them off again would be a nightmare, not sure what to do

i know the parents poster is obviously very important plus if we refer to the address in any of our policies etc we'll have to change it there but not sure what to do about the factsheets ??? thoughts please

jo x

May 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I had no idea of the address change either - just checked my parents poster and it's a different address.

Also, up until two weeks ago, I didn't know their phone number had changed until my co-ordinator came to see me. My inspection is due any time and she was checking my paperwork and said "oh, why haven't you got the 123 number" and I didn't know what she was talking about.

It was a number on my complaints policy too which would be a no-no if an inspector saw it.

I haven't had any notification of phone number changes or address changes and think Ofsted should have sent these out to all childminders surely?

sept 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I received mail from ofsted yesterday they are still using old address on the parents sheet regards if you want to tell us anything about your child's childcare you can ring ... (thats the sheet we have to display) but on correspondence they use there new address. I would think old address would not have to be amended but of course I would check but they haven't updated all there papers. I would have taught if they didn't inform us we don't need to amend details. I do remember also not receiving anything about the new telephone number.
    Last edited by boxtree7; 15-07-2011 at 05:24 AM.
    CWR

Oct 96
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Jun 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Jo,

Just read your post! I would just put a sticker with the new address over the old one on the factsheets which should be ok? It seems unfair to have to reprint them because they changed their address! I'm so glad that I read here today and changed my poster before I get inspected tomorrow!

Thanks guys, without everyone here we wouldn't get any info!

X x X