My inspection is very soon!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My inspection is very soon!

I am very nervous for my inspection!!,has any body any suggestions for activities to do with a 11 month old and 2 year old whilst the inspection is happening

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just do your normal routine things.

Have lots of your continuous provision out and keep the children to their routine so they know what to expect.

You will find if you change things around they will get confused and it will make your life more difficult.

Good luck! Don't forget to give us feedback!

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi i had my inspectiom on tues, it was nice weather so we were in the garden for most if it, i had out a bucket with some water in with chunky paint brushes so they could paint walls or the fence with it, chunky chalks, i coloured some rice (blue,yellow,black, and red) then had different size spoons in it and funnels, had a few books in a basket, had a play kitchen out with all the plastic foods, play dough, a water table with some plastic fish in it and a sand table with plastic bugs in. If you need any more ideas let me know i hope these help. Dont panic about it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katies kiddie c View Post
    Hi i had my inspectiom on tues, it was nice weather so we were in the garden for most if it, i had out a bucket with some water in with chunky paint brushes so they could paint walls or the fence with it, chunky chalks, i coloured some rice (blue,yellow,black, and red) then had different size spoons in it and funnels, had a few books in a basket, had a play kitchen out with all the plastic foods, play dough, a water table with some plastic fish in it and a sand table with plastic bugs in. If you need any more ideas let me know i hope these help. Dont panic about it!!
    Sounds like some good ideas

How did your inspection go though ?

Angel xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natalie1 View Post
    I am very nervous for my inspection!!,has any body any suggestions for activities to do with a 11 month old and 2 year old whilst the inspection is happening
    I agree with everyone

Try to keep to the routine

Good luck keep us posted

Angel xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katies kiddie c View Post
    Thanks for all your suggestions, I will let you know how it goes

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Sounds like some good ideas

How did your inspection go though ?

Angel xx
    It was my first grading inspection i got a good but got outstanding in 3 areas

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi it was my first grading inspection i got a good, but i got oustanding in 3 areas.