Ok....so what do I def need in place....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok....so what do I def need in place....

Hello all, I am expecting "the call" any time soon (next couple of weeks I think) and I wonder if someone (or all of you!!) could provide a basic and definitive list of what I will need to have done and available?

Ive got all the EYFS books, stat framework etc and when I speak to my Do she just refers me to that but would be great if someone would just say "right, when they come you will need to show x, y and z"

So please please anyone recently inspected or you die harders who have been outstanding forever please please let me know what I need to do xxx

Mar 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I was inspected today. Was my first with Eyfs although i was inspected 3 years ago.

Make sure you have your policies, risk assessments, certificates of any training you have done. Might help to write down any training your planning on doing aswell. Children's learning journey's, photo's and planning for them. Oh and make sure you have done and written down fire drills.
    My only fault's today were not having written down fire drills and the SEF.
    Good luck.

It sound's a lot, but needs must. Hope that helps.

Dec 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I was inspected today and I had out on the table:
    * Register
    * Risk assessment folder, inc fire drills
    * Planning folder
    * Complaints log
    * Professional Development Profile - certificates, training plan, feedback
    * Food standards folder
    * Contracts & permissions
    * 2 childrens journals & diaries, i had two out because one showed working in partnership with a preschool but one would probably be sufficient
    Remember to make sure certificate, first aid, insurance and complaints poster are up!
    Hope this helps xx