Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Non childminder member
    lazy bum!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I hugged my Ofsted inspector today

woohooo well done xxx
    Busy losing the will to live mwuahahahaha!

Registered Childminder since
    mar 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah fantastic!!!!!

Well done!!!!! I will be asking for tips in about 4 months time when I have my first!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ripeberry View Post
    Because...wait for it...

She graded me OUSTANDING! I'm so glad, it's much, much better than I thought I would get, was very lucky with the weather and my 18 month old mindee was a star and played really well
    We spent most of our time out in the garden and the Ofsted lady even brought her laptop out to sit in the sun.
    She loved my paperwork and said she wishes she could bottle it up and take it to all her inspections and the best compliment I had was that I'm the first one that she has EVER given outstanding to for a first inspection and I told her about this forum and she said that I must thank you all as well, especially Sarah as without your E-books I would have been totaly lost.

I rang my D.W and my message went to voicemail, she rang me back later and said that she screamed in the car.......because I'm the first one in all of our County to have outstanding at a first inspection.

I'm on a real high and feel that all the hard work I've put in was all worth it, especially as I was up until midnight last night, finishing off the learning journeys and linking the aspects to the 6 areas of learning.

I feel really tired as well, the huge weight on my shoulders has finaly fallen off.

Gonna party tonight!
    well done great news now you can relax

Oct 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Hun, Can I have some of your outstanding dust please? My inspection is next week!

Feb 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ripeberry View Post
    Because...wait for it....

She graded me OUSTANDING! I'm so glad, it's much, much better than I thought I would get, was very lucky with the weather and my 18 month old mindee was a star and played really well
    We spent most of our time out in the garden and the Ofsted lady even brought her laptop out to sit in the sun.
    She loved my paperwork and said she wishes she could bottle it up and take it to all her inspections and the best compliment I had was that I'm the first one that she has EVER given outstanding to for a first inspection and I told her about this forum and she said that I must thank you all as well, especially Sarah as without your E-books I would have been totaly lost.

I rang my D.W and my message went to voicemail, she rang me back later and said that she screamed in the car.......because I'm the first one in all of our County to have outstanding at a first inspection.

I'm on a real high and feel that all the hard work I've put in was all worth it, especially as I was up until midnight last night, finishing off the learning journeys and linking the aspects to the 6 areas of learning.

I feel really tired as well, the huge weight on my shoulders has finaly fallen off.

Gonna party tonight!

Ha ha ha ha ha you sound like i feel and my Ofsted inspector said exactly the same things as me, i dint know whether to jump run or scream its the most amazing feeling i was running around the garden screaming then remembered she could proabably hear out from whilst getting in her car i dashed back indoors and looked out of window as she was getting in car and she was laughing so i guess she must of heard ha ha i feel like i won the lottery my friends cant see why but when you work so hard and love them kids like your own its almost like you have the your the right person for this career stamp TOTALLY AMAZING FEELING WELL DONE XXXXX

july 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant news, have a well deserved drink over the weekend and relax!

Dec 10
    Post Thanks / Like

well done

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234