Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    August
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pleeease help me prepare !

Hi guys,

I'm terrified. I am waiting for my first inspection, they called me in January to say that they are in my area in March. Well the more I read this forum the more stuff keeps coming up that I'm supposed to be doing to keep them happy ! Would anyone have a check list what Ofsted wants to see when they come? I'm really nervous already, that I'm missing a lot of things and that I will have a grumpy inspector and my kids run a riot as mummy is not going to shout at them in front of a visitor etc etc..... Any people here who have recently had their first inspection? What grades did you get?

There was a course in our area in the Autumn to help prepare for inspection but I couldn't go and there isn't any at the moment..

Thank You for listening

xxxxx
    Tuija -x-

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pleeease help me prepare !

Are you ready for your inspection? by Ofsted - if you don't have a copy, there's one here -

http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/portal/site...003507640aRCRD

Oooo hope this works, it's a very long address. If not go onto www.ofsted.gov.uk and put 'are you ready for your inspection' into the search box at the top right

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pleeease help me prepare !

Have a good luck around the forum there is a lot of advice for having your inspection and you can read what everyone else does

Also the Bromley website is great

Good luck dont panic

Angel xx