Oh my god!
had my inspection on monday she was here for 4 and a half hours and i am gutted wanted an outstanding as i have spent so much time and effort on all my paperwork etc and she didnt even look through it all!! she didnt look at my register, accident book, medicine book didnt even look at my parents welcome pack!
next time i am going to make a list of ALL paperwork i have and will get the inspector to tick it when she has looked at it as i think that is only way that i know she has looked at it.
was given a high end good grade so from this inspector i think i should be really happy but still had me in tears and wondering is it worth it.
luckily all my parents are wonderfull and they were as dissappointed as me i have been given wine and chocolate from them and even a homemade card saying they think i am outstanding, so at the end of the day this is what it is all about isnt it ( my inspector didnt even look through my compliments folders,even my parents questionaires she only read the first page of one of them and they have 3 pages and i had 4 for her to see!!)
have been told to complain but dont think it is worth the stress!
next time i am going to tie her down until she looks at everything!!!