Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Good Luck Manjay!

Quote Originally Posted by ruby View Post
    i know it must be very disappointing after all your hard work that she didn't check everything but she obviously know's both of you and knew it was great

our's went through most of our paper work but it was the first time she had come to us.

Glad she has up your under 5's

we have 6 under 5 but we have decided not to fill all our places at the moment as having 6 was hard work. Will give ourselves untill christmas then we will see.

how you are now relaxing with a glass of wine or something

cathy
    Thanks Cathy, I had to have an early night as I was shattered.

Hubby keeps telling me off for putting myself down!! The more I think about it the more I realise she actually had most of my stuff to hand before she got to me. ALL my policies were written before I registered and were sent in with my registration application so she already had all those. I had to complete my SAF and Quality of Care report, so she had more info there. She then went on to say she had been reading my website which also has loads of info about us. I just think it was the shock of how quick it was over yesterday.

We probably won't use the increased numbers as dh has his own job (which pays alot more than childminding!!) but it is nice to know it is there for emergencies or holiday care

Thanks for your good wishes everyone xxx

Registered Childminder since
    June 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Good Luck Manjay!

Wow, way to go girl - well done.

Do you think that was the shortest inspection on record then?
    Donna

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234