Hello,

Im all very new to this but if someone could help me and give me advice I would really appreciate it. So...

I applied to Ofsted in the beginning of April and 3 months ago I phoned up and asked for an update on my application. All of my checks have been completed and my husbands; except for his Social Service check from Croydon.

My husbands Social Service check was sent on the 29th April and still has not been completed. It's been nearly 3 months that this has been outstanding for and it's incredibly frustrating to know that it is the only document I am waiting for. I have been phoning up Ofsted regularly for an update regarding the subject and even phoned up Croydon Social Services.

Ofsted have told me that they chase it up once a week and that Croydon S. S have a back log of documents they need to complete. I have asked Ofsted if they can chase it up more than once a week and if there is anything I can do but they told me that I just need to wait. When phoning S.S I keep getting referred to various people and getting no where.

Is there anything else I can do to speed this along?
Is there anything else I can say to Ofsted/S.S?

If anyone can give me advice I would really appreciate it. Thanks