Forms for partner moving in
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Forms for partner moving in

    Hello! What form is it for when someone is moving in, and does that then trigger the DBS check? Or do I need to do two forms?

    Also, does all this need to be done prior to them moving in, or is that just preferred?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    High Wycombe, Bucks
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like


    You need to fill out the EY2 form and they will send the DBS forms to you Remember we now have to pay for DBS
    Mandy xx

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Post Thanks / Like


    When my dad moved in I was told to let him move in and do the forms straight away so I don't think him being there is an issue unless you was to know he had a criminal record which I'm sure isn't the case



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links


You can also find us on:
Forms for partner moving in Forms for partner moving in Forms for partner moving in

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of