Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    waiting
    Post Thanks / Like

Default where to keep individual planning

Hi,

I am making different way to may planning and observation may be will be better and easier ... this will see but this one I am doing now it is too large, too much work to do which is putting me off

so I had a look at the forum ideas and have some ideas now but my question is... where are you keeping ''spider'' individual planning? on display where all child's work? or as a personal data in the files?

would be nice have it somewhere handy?

And it is spider individual planning only one planning you do for children or do you do some other once as well?
    Kat

dec 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: where to keep individual planning

I keep individual planning in their own files and obs in their learning journal
    PRINCESS DAISY FLOWER

aug 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

all my mindees under 5 have their own file called a learning journal and it has obs in planning, basic info about like s etc....

June 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    waiting
    Post Thanks / Like

ok thank you that what i was doing however i was thinking would be easier to have it somewhere not too deep
    Kat

may 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I keep planning for each child in my own folder until I renew it, then I transfer it into their own folder. For instance my mindee likes tractors.... I use a spider graph have different activities linked to tractors aswell as things to work on like, animal sounds, encourage using a shape sorter, next steps......I then do daily/weekly/monthly planning for the whole setting. I tick the activities off on the spider graph when we do them, as soon as they are completed or mindee has another interest then I do a new one. For me I find it easier to have them all together without having to go into each folder. This works for me........and I find I refer to it more. Find something that works for you. I love getting ideas from others, there isn't a right or wrong way with so many things to do with EYFS. I find I take bits and pieces from lots of people and come up with my own 'unique' way. x