Registered childminder in York
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    dec 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registered childminder in York

Newly Ofsted Registered childminder in Huntington York, immediate full/part time vacancies 1 of which could be a baby place. Pre school children will have the chance to visit toddler/ childminding groups with parents permission. A Portfolio containing posters, policies and legal requirements is available for parents to view. No discrimination is shown to children and their families. I can pick up from St Wilfrids school as well as the local school. The hours I can provide are between 8am -6 pm and I can offer Emmergency, short term and baby-sitting duties as and when.
    competetive rates with healthy snacks included, feel free to contact me for further information

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

good luck Nina, would love to know how you get on. I'm just about to start the course.
    jackie

dec 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackieab53d View Post
    good luck Nina, would love to know how you get on. I'm just about to start the course.
    jackie
    thanks a long process but hoping to find a family who needs my services very soon!

dec 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nina Kirby View Post
    thanks. its a long process but hoping to find a family who needs my services very soon!
    let me know if there is any help you need!

Oct 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

OOO, me and my partner are looking at buying a house in Huntington! We currently live in Acomb so not that far away from you. We could arrange a play day with wih the mindee's when/if we ever get moved.
    Although i'm currently still on maternity leave so there would only be me and my daughter and bump (due in 4 weeks!) for the next few months!!

Hope you get a family soon. xxx

dec 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hailee View Post
    OOO, me and my partner are looking at buying a house in Huntington! We currently live in Acomb so not that far away from you. We could arrange a play day with wih the mindee's when/if we ever get moved.
    Although i'm currently still on maternity leave so there would only be me and my daughter and bump (due in 4 weeks!) for the next few months!!

Hope you get a family soon. xxx
    I sent you a reply, im not sure how this works though, did you recieve it?

Oct 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, no i've not got any reply that you sent me, could you send it again please? x

dec 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry gut I really don't know how to reply to you my e-mail address is ninakirby@tiscali.co.uk, get in touch if you want too!

md0u0131 Guest

I grew up in Huntington - now live down in Selby so not too far away from you!

Pipsqueak Guest

are you ladies coming on the York meet up????