Childminder with vacancies in Flixton Gtr Manchester
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Childminder with vacancies in Flixton Gtr Manchester

Hi

I have been minding for almost 9 years, and at present I have a vacancy for 2full timers and 1 part timer. I have a vacancy for a baby under the age of 1.
    I take children to Flixton Infant/Nursery School and also Flixton Junior school.

I attend Flixton Childminding Group, and other local mother and toddler groups within the area. We visit soft play areas, local parks, libraries, and the local nature reserve.

I completed my NVQ Level 3 in childcare, learning and development in December, and am now undertaking the City and Guilds Certificate in Early Years Foundation Stage Level 3, which I am due to complete in May.

I am then interested in progressing to a NVQ Level 4 or possibly the foundation degree.

Please contact me for more information

0161 748 - 1687

Thanks
    Last edited by Pauline; 15-02-2009 at 04:36 PM. Reason: no link to forum on website

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Childminder with vacancies in Flixton Gtr Manchester

Hi Vicky

I've had to remove the link to your website as it is a Forum rule that websites have a link to the Forum on them in return for the free advertising. It is explained in the 'please read before adding your vacancy' post: http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fo...thread.php?t=5

Once you have added a link please feel free to repost it.

Pauline x