Newly registered, Davyhulme/Urmston Manchester M41 based has vacancies late Spring
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Newly registered, Davyhulme/Urmston Manchester M41 based has vacancies late Spring

I'm Leanne, a newly registered childminder in the Davyhulme/Urmston area. I have vacancies starting mid to late Spring 2009, Just in time for the Summer hols! I'm married and I'm also a Mother of a 16 month yr old little girl. I hold an enhanced CRB check, Paediatric 1st Aid Cert, Food hygiene cert, DHC (Unit 1, Diploma in Homebased Childcare) and Im a member of the NCMA. I'm still updating my training having access to various childcare courses.
    I will do School pick up's and drop off's at Davyhulme Infant & Junior School. We visit local toddler groups, soft play areas, Libaries, Farm's and many more. On quiet days we stay at home I arrange lots of activities including baking, painting, dressing up and lots of other fun things.

View my website at http://www.mudpiesandlullabies.co.uk for more details. Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have or to arrange a visit.

Hope to see you soon x

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Newly registered, Davyhulme/Urmston Manchester M41 based has vacancies late Spring

Quote Originally Posted by LeanneC View Post
    I'm Leanne, a newly registered childminder in the Davyhulme/Urmston area. I have vacancies starting mid to late Spring 2009, Just in time for the Summer hols!
    I will do School pick up's and drop off's at Davyhulme Infant & Junior School. We visit local toddler groups, soft play areas, Libaries, Farm's and many more. On quiet days we stay at home I arrange lots of activities including baking, painting, dressing up and lots of other fun things.

View my website at http://www.mudpiesandlullabies.co.uk for more details. Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have or to arrange a visit.

Hope to see you soon x
    We are opening our doors 1st April 2009

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Newly registered, Davyhulme/Urmston Manchester M41 based has vacancies late Spring

We now only have vacancies for full time & part time, also before & after school vacancies starting 1st April 2009,

1 child under 12 Months, 1 child under 5yrs WED's ONLY, 1 child under 5yrs Full or Part time, 1 child 5yrs - 8yrs. All just in time for the Easter & Summer hols!

View my website at www.mudpiesandlullabies.co.uk for more details. Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have or to arrange a visit.

Hope to see you soon x