Registered Childminder in West Kirby- Places Available from September
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registered Childminder in West Kirby- Places Available from September

Hi, My name is Johanna, I am a registered childminder and I have places available from September.

I live with my husband John and our two beautiful daughters Olivia who is 5 and Lily who is 3. Myself and my husband are fully DBS Checked ( CRB) and both hold First Aid Certificates.

We live in the centre of West Kirby which is a ten minute walk from West Kirby train station and close to bus routes for parents travelling by public transport.

We live in a three bedroom house with a very large enclosed garden. We use our front room as the play room with lots of equipment and structured activities such as messy play, craft, puzzles, construction, den making, dressing up, baking and much more which are regularly rotated to keep children busy, the back room is used for eating and very messy play. We have outdoor activities such as sand and water, outdoor painting and activities for physical play. We will visit local libraries, museums, local childminding groups, parks, play areas, the beach and days out to Chester Zoo.

I will provide a high quality service where children can come to thrive in a happy and warm environment and I will be flexible to meet the needs of parents.

<<<contact details removed by admin>>>

June 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Joanne i an fairly local to you in Parkgate. It sound like you have it all covered wishing you lots of luck, Rachel x

Mar 14
    Non childminder member
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm in west Kirby too. Just by Ashton park,,I just waiting on ofsted and I will hopefully be a childminder, I have been passed on to the inspectors so shouldn't be long , ihave. 2 kids 9 and 1, (my other 2 have moved on) if you ever want a chat x