Insurance advice

Hybrid View

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchlings View Post
    I have been with MM for 2 years for insurance & i am happy so far but i am due to renew my pacey membership they say i have to have my insurance with them to be a member however MM dont finish till mid july so i was wondering do anyone have a membership with pacey they have just renewed but with out taking the insurance is it possable as i dont need 2 insurance's for 2 months but i like being able to advertise vie pacey ?
    Absolute rubbish. You do not have to have insurance with them to be a member at all.

However if you are a member why on earth would you pay twice as much to MM for PLI than you need to pay Pacey makes no sense to me.

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 14
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no option on the PACEY website to join without insurance or the suggestion that it is possible by calling them. I am pre-reg and in the process of researching possible memberships, insurances etc. and the apparent need to combine the 2 with PACEY is off putting. Perhaps they should make it clearer on their website.