Holiday vacancies - Hackney
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Holiday vacancies - Hackney

Hey all, I have a child on holiday for the next two weeks and wanted to fill the space. I am in Hackney, if you know of anyone who may be interested, please get in touch! I charge £5p/h, that includes all food and activities, we go out twice a day, and do some kind of craft activity after lunch. Ideally would like a child over 2years of age, as that's the age of my two other full timers. Let me know if this is of any interest to anyone!

Thank you x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

I think technically you would be going over numbers even though you have one off on holiday. Be careful x

Post Thanks / Like

Really?? I don't understand why it would be a problem, your ratios are surely about the amount of children you have at that time. Monday I had no children so I can't see how it would have been a problem if I looked after children then?! :/

Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

No it's about children on your books because technically they could come to you even on a holiday in an emergency. We know that wont happen but technically

Registered Childminder since
    May 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

You would be fine, this clause that charlotte's referring to applies to your own children (who count in your numbers at all times). Mindees who are not attending do not count and you can fill the spot.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh right interesting thank you both for your input!