About Me

My name is Patricia Chapman and I am pleased to introduce you to Happy Tots Childcare, which is a newly established Ofsted Registered childminding and babysitting service located in the Mottingham area.

I am an Ofsted registered childminder and can offer a complete childcare service, from school drop offs/collections (Castlecombe, St Vincents & Mottingham Primary Schools), to part time and full time childcare. I can also provide a baby sitting service where an Ofsted registered childminder can attend your premises so that you have complete peace of mind on your evening out.

For the children in my care each week will be thoughtfully planned out and will include a varied selection of activities to ensure that your child is kept entertained, active and healthy. For the younger children in my care there will also be a number of activities aimed at developing vital skills.

Some of the activities that the children in my care will undergo include visits to a variety of of Play Groups, Parks and the Woods. To assist in the development of your children we also allow plenty of time for Arts & Crafts as well as Music & Story times. For younger children there are activities aimed at increasing their awareness of colours, numbers, shapes and so on. Of course it's not all work and now play, as your children will enjoy a variety of playtime activities including Messy Play, Dressing Up, Garden Play as well as cake/cookie baking and other activities to ensure the children are always having fun!

I have been with my partner Ritchy for 19 years and we have two beautiful daughters of our own; Gracie aged 6 & Stevie aged 13.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for my unique Ofsted reference number.

My Experience

I am Ofsted registered and have completed the Childminder Preparation Course.

I have been a childminder/babysitter for various friends, family & neighbors for many years, and also have two daughters of my own aged 6 & 13, so I've had plenty of experience around younger children which I particularly enjoy.

I have also gained experience in a registered childminders setting working as a childminders assistant.

My Skills & Qualifications

Pediatric First Aider.
Childminder Preparation Course.
CRB Checked.
Establishing a Safe & Healthy Childcare Environment.
Supporting Childrens Learning & Development Through Play.
Safeguarding Children .

My Availability

I have a number of vacancies for children of all ages available at our setting starting with immediate effect. However please contact me for full availability and vacancies, as availability can change at any time.
My Fees

Fees start from £5.00 per hour or £40.00 per full day (8:00am - 18:00pm),

Please feel free to contact me for a full list of the services available.

Thank you!