Childminding shortage?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminding shortage?

Hello, can anyone advise me of areas that are saturated with childminders, or where there is a shortage?
    I am very keen to become a childminder, and was planning on settling in the borough of Hillingon, west london, but have heard that it is saturated with childminders, and has a falling birth rate.
    I can move anywhere really, though would hope to stay near London, so does anyone have any ideas of anywhere that is in urgent need of childminders?
    Any comments very much appreciated...

Registered Childminder since
    June 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    Hello, can anyone advise me of areas that are saturated with childminders, or where there is a shortage?
    I am very keen to become a childminder, and was planning on settling in the borough of Hillingon, west london, but have heard that it is saturated with childminders, and has a falling birth rate.
    I can move anywhere really, though would hope to stay near London, so does anyone have any ideas of anywhere that is in urgent need of childminders?
    Any comments very much appreciated...
    My friend told me that there is a shortage in Rochester. You could contact the councils and ask them.