The moment they drop lo off
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The moment they drop lo off

And tell you they're both going back to bed with a vomiting bug .........

Lo seems fine, fingers crossed she isn't going to pass anything on just before the Easter holidays. I kind of wanted to say nooooooooo, keep her away lol!

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halor View Post
    And tell you they're both going back to bed with a vomiting bug .........

Lo seems fine, fingers crossed she isn't going to pass anything on just before the Easter holidays. I kind of wanted to say nooooooooo, keep her away lol!
    I hate when this happens. I know it's selfish of me but my first thought am I going to get the bug. Second thought is the child better not vomit on me and then my third thought is poor parent. Imagine having to drive to drop of child when all you want to do is go home lie on the bathroom tiles and hug the toilet bowl lol that journey would have been a test for them. Hope you don't get the bug
    Tess1981

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Get the antibac spray out and cover everything lo touches!

One of my dads did the same a few weeks back. He did look rough when he dropped lo off and said he was back off home to bed. I said "oh, you poor thing. Go home and get as much rest as you can. Hopefully lo won't show any signs of having it so I won't have to phone you to come back and pick him up!"

Feb 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tess1981 View Post
    I hate when this happens. I know it's selfish of me but my first thought am I going to get the bug. Second thought is the child better not vomit on me and then my third thought is poor parent. Imagine having to drive to drop of child when all you want to do is go home lie on the bathroom tiles and hug the toilet bowl lol that journey would have been a test for them. Hope you don't get the bug
    Lol, great minds think alike! I hate cleaning up vomit. When my daughter catches something she is often very ill, a few times she's ended up in hospital so that's always at the back of my mind. I'm armed with antibacterial spray and gel hand wash! Mum looked awful this morning though bless her. I'll be a super grump if lo is little Miss Infecto and we end up having to put a red X on our door!