Need a little tlc- I have cared for a child who been with me for almost 3 years mum messaged me today to say she was starting pre-school in January its a private school that takes pre- school age 3 yrs from day after there birthday. I was totally shocked the next part of the message & this has also been put on a couple of friends fb pages who use me : Hi all i just wanted to share this we just been to ****** pre school & i know you take your children to angie however this pre school It was fab! very structured including learning French, swimming lessons etc included. You can use the 15 hours there for free We are going to move ******* there in jan as seems better.

I would not be so worryed if it was not on facebook as well i want to reply to say i have it but it i reply now think i say something i regreat as i dont take swimming as i have 3 most days under 5 yrs & i dont do a laungage as i think they can learn english first if its there home first launguage which in this home thats all the parents can speak is english why she need learn french at 3 yrs old