Can you support children in character education?...Grant available
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Simona Guest

Default Can you support children in character education?...Grant available

If you can support Character Education you can apply for a grant from the DfE...I have not made this up I promise....don't think anyone could really.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/c...-grant-funding

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post
    If you can support Character Education you can apply for a grant from the DfE...I have not made this up I promise....don't think anyone could really.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/c...-grant-funding
    So do you think we come under 'other'???

I would be very interested in this?

In fact I am thinking along the lines of working as a group of childminders together? It could be locally or nationally .

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FloraDora View Post
    So do you think we come under 'other'???

I would be very interested in this?

In fact I am thinking along the lines of working as a group of childminders together? It could be locally or nationally .
    it is not really clear but 'others' could mean anything!
    I think that good high quality settings build characters in children ...my interest is 'WHY' this is come out now...oh...and where is this money come from?
    With all these grants we could have had the funding raised to an acceptable level years ago !

4. Likes FloraDora liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Irrelevant
    Post Thanks / Like

its only for schools they always invite everyone to apply but do not give the grant to us. few years ago they kept sending us emails( council) regarding grant to take on more two year olds , I no cms that applied didn't get the grant only nurseries.