Petition to the DfE: Stop inappropriate policy in EY
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Simona Guest

Default Petition to the DfE: Stop inappropriate policy in EY

Please can you sign this petition by Early Childhood Movement? it takes less than a minute

http://www.*****/en-GB/petition...-early-years-2

It is linked to the letter in The Telegraph today asking the DfE to stop intervening in EY policy which many experts have signed but we need to make our views heard too unless we believe that what the DfE is doing is correct then we can step back and let them get on?

The Government should stop intervening in early education - Telegraph

Simona Guest

The link is not showing...can anyone explain why?

Post Thanks / Like

I can see the links. Saw this on the BBC news app this morning, saying they were launching their 'Too Much, Too Soon' campaign today.

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Fabulous letter, will anyone really take note though?

Signed the petition.
    Last edited by TooEarlyForGin?; 12-09-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgons View Post
    I can see the links. Saw this on the BBC news app this morning, saying they were launching their 'Too Much, Too Soon' campaign today.
    It is starred out in my post..any reason?

Those interested can look in my Independent Childminders Focus Group for more news
    Last edited by Simona; 12-09-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post

Those interested can look in my Independent Childminders Focus Group for more news
    I'm looking at it on my iPhone and all the words are there in the link so not sure why yours are starred.

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgons View Post
    I'm looking at it on my iPhone and all the words are there in the link so not sure why yours are starred.
    Yes you can see the petition everywhere...it's been looked into and hopefully we get a reply

Post Thanks / Like

Signed & shared

:-)

Simona Guest

Thank you Sammy...please spread on Facebook
    Well over 1,000 signatures now!

June86
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Signed and will share.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Simona we have been looking at the settings to see if there is anything that can be done...

The Forum is set up so that every change . org petition stars out because otherwise we would have a deluge of different ones being posted which would be impossible for admin to control and check.

However, it is easy to search for and comes up in Google - 'stop developmentally inappropriate policy making in the early years'.

We have included information about this petition on the Independent Childminders Facebook group and I've put it on my Facebook page where it is getting a lot of 'shares' and 'likes'.

I also tweeted it earlier today - so it is getting noticed and spread around.

I hope that explains

Simona Guest

Thank you Sarah
    The petition is also available on my IC Focus Group and those who wish to keep updated can read the latest there as I will not be posting any news here.

There will also be updates on Twitter and for those on Linkedin they can follow me and I will do the same.

Simona Guest

Just a reminder to keep signing this petition...now over 4,500 signatures...not enough
    We need more...can the forum get them up to 10,000?

Dec 00
    Post Thanks / Like

It didn't display so I clicked on the google link and it displayed fully. Have signed.

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bambini2 View Post
    It didn't display so I clicked on the google link and it displayed fully. Have signed.
    Thank you Bambini2 ...this petition is being advertised everywhere, even amongst political circles this movement has taken hold
    it has now reached 5,000+ signatures ...nowhere near enough ...obviously many many more are needed

I wonder if this forum can match the 54,000 signatures received against the ratios?
    sorry but I cannot hide my disappointment at lack of interest in this issue?

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I will sign later when I am on the computor, but today is the first time I have heard about this! Sorry must have had my eyes shut as haven't noticed it on the forum!

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    I will sign later when I am on the computor, but today is the first time I have heard about this! Sorry must have had my eyes shut as haven't noticed it on the forum!
    I know there are so many it is hard to keep track but this one is very relevant and linked to the Early Childhood Movement
    The full link is in my Focus Group or linkedin if you access either of them

Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just signed...and will make other minders I know aware also

Sarah x
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x