Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ha Ha typical!!

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ha Ha typical!!

well having had to jump through a few hoops to become funded and having queried that it should be available to all childminders I today received the news that I meet the criteria to fund from September.

I also received an e-mail letting me know that childminders no longer need to meet the criteria. What timing!!

Anyway I have passed it on to other childminders so hopefully they can offer funding if they wish.

2. Likes AgentTink liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like something that would happen to me.

Can every CM now offer funded places?

Apr 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the DfE yes - see the other posts in this section of the forum, but some LA's are more slow than others. My LA is Devon. Best bet s to contact your development worker or your LA direct to confirm.

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelion View Post
    According to the DfE yes - see the other posts in this section of the forum, but some LA's are more slow than others. My LA is Devon. Best bet s to contact your development worker or your LA direct to confirm.
    Excellent !! Good news to hear more and more LAs are including cms....it was worth shouting about

Mar 13
    Post Thanks / Like

I spoke to my la today & they said they know as much as I do about it. I said will all cm's be able to offer funded places? She said the guidelines haven't been released yet and until they are they haven't a clue :-/

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsh3103 View Post
    I spoke to my la today & they said they know as much as I do about it. I said will all cm's be able to offer funded places? She said the guidelines haven't been released yet and until they are they haven't a clue :-/
    Don't know whether to laugh or cry at the notion the Guidance is still to be released....please LAs give us some credibility...cms are not fools!!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I received a very similar letter on Monday!