Notice of intention to impose conditions of registration..
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Notice of intention to impose conditions of registration..

Are all variations worded like this?! - I was really pleased to get my variation but when I read the letter attached it sounds really negative!

I feel a bit deflated to be honest! It goes on about the conditions now on my certificate and if I want to object or appeal I can!

The variation is for the days that my husband is off shift so that he is my assistant but he is responsible for our 2 children so I can add 2 more to my numbers during this time. As he works shifts it will be helpful for ad hoc care in the summer for the extra children I sometime have.

Just wondered if this is what the letter would normally sound like!?

04 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep - its a standard letter - think it also says something along the lines of - as you've requested the change they assume you will not want to appeal but still have to tell you that you can.....
    [I]Sharon
    *****proofed the house but they're still getting in!!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes it's standard like RainbowMum says... just be grateful you got what you wanted

Pipsqueak Guest

Standad scare the poop out of you and confuse you badly Ofsted speak - why just use 'congratulations on your variation you requested' when they can batter you with jargonistic pomp composed in paragraphs

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    Standad scare the poop out of you and confuse you badly Ofsted speak - why just use 'congratulations on your variation you requested' when they can batter you with jargonistic pomp composed in paragraphs
    feeling better getting that off your chest

Apr 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

ah thank you very much!

so weird that they write like that! It sounds more like a stern telling off!

Think I'll file the letter somewhere I'll never see it again and just focus on my lovely new registration numbers!!

Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

how long did it take for the variation to come through as its coming up to 2 weeks now fo rme and not heard anything and need to know so can sign contracts with parents as have told them I`ll take child on as never had problems before but child starts after easter and i need to let parent know quickly as she`s a teacher!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shazza06 View Post
    how long did it take for the variation to come through as its coming up to 2 weeks now fo rme and not heard anything and need to know so can sign contracts with parents as have told them I`ll take child on as never had problems before but child starts after easter and i need to let parent know quickly as she`s a teacher!
    I would phone them and see what's happening with it.

I emailed a variation a couple of weeks ago, marked urgent as I needed it for the following week. When I phoned up to chase it I was told that they couldn't open my email attachement and someone should have contacted me to tell me No one had even looked at it, so I was very glad I phoned!

Aug 03
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelion View Post
    Are all variations worded like this?! - I was really pleased to get my variation but when I read the letter attached it sounds really negative!

I feel a bit deflated to be honest! It goes on about the conditions now on my certificate and if I want to object or appeal I can!

The variation is for the days that my husband is off shift so that he is my assistant but he is responsible for our 2 children so I can add 2 more to my numbers during this time. As he works shifts it will be helpful for ad hoc care in the summer for the extra children I sometime have.

Just wondered if this is what the letter would normally sound like!?

So does that mean you can take the minded children out while hubby looks after your own two??
    Love
    Lorraine xx