Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default EY number on fis website......without my permission

After reading another post I have googled my name and the open family service website have my details via family info service.

They have all my details on there except my house number including my ofsted report and my ey number.

Not sure how I feel about this

I havent given anyone permission to put my report or number on and have never heard of this site before.

What does any body else think?

I havent given ofsted permission to add my name to my report either........

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

No idea sorry, googled my name and theres loads of people with same name, some quite famous! (not that I've ever heard of them), couldn't find me though.

Jan 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I've also just goolged it as never heard of it. Looks like my local authority doesn't subscribe so I don't come up, but I used to live in Oxfordshire and sure enough they're on it with everyone's details. Maybe you should ring your local EY's team and ask them why you were not consulted over it.

Sept 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ofsted reg number on fis

Hi
    I have this same problem. When I registered as a cm I was told to never give my EY number out until a contract was signed
    Yet when I look on local fis my EY number is there. I raised my concern with local authority but nothings changed
    I think it is already too easy for people to falsely claim tax credit. Let's not make it any easier please
    Gen

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately you cannot stop anyone having access to your EY number - it's freely available on the Ofsted website if they want to look.

Nobody should publish your details without your permission - but of course it happens all the time.

The best thing to do is contact them Monday and ask them for help to have your details taken off their site if you would prefer.

Hth