My gut is saying yes I should ring her now.

I took mindee to park (14 months) he's just got his first shoes so getting him walking outside, I also had my 22 month old and a 2.5 year old and my own 5 year old.

Me, 22 month old and 14 month old mindee was in the grassy area, I was chasing them when a pup came over - about 4months old - knocked down Hannah (my daughter 22 month old) and climbed ontop of her, at which point I shoved the dog off and got her up when it knocks down and scratches mindees face - at this point I kicked the dog. I know I shouldn't have, but I had to do something and I'm ashamed to admit that I kicked the pup quite hard to get it away which it did, went running back to the owner then.

Mindee has a scratch down the face from his forehead to his chin, I've washed it with warm water and antiseptic solution.

Should I phone mum right away and tell her what has happened or shall I wait for him to get picked up? He's due to be picked up at 4:30.

I've checked over his entire body and he has no marks anywhere else

I feel so guilty My daughter has two scratches on her face and a little nip on her nose