from the mouths of babes...
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug '11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default from the mouths of babes...

Well I was put in my place this morning!

I have a 6 yo before and aftr school, as I have Mrs O due either this weds or next (half term) I have been talking to E about the inspector incase she does come next week when E will be with me all day.

Well this morning she's comes in gets settled and then tells me that Mrs O could be here tomorrow so she's going to look after O (my DS)..... and that I must clean the kitchen as its messy

bless her!

she was not having any of me saying its just a couple plates on the side and I'll do it later after she's gone to school.... so I have a sparkly kitchen now lol

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Awww, DS (6) said the other day "Blow offs kill aliens that are nocturnal" I almost fell backwards down the stairs laughing...

Aug '11
    Post Thanks / Like

quality I'll have to remember that one!

this lil girrl also told me that last week in school they learnt about Morons....

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps we should get my DS and your mindee together and record the conversations lol