Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default geting a britax dual today!!

i hope i have made the right decission. but sold my phil and teds on ebay on Friday as seen a britax dual for sale locally i am going to look at it this afternoon and buy it if i like it. has anyone got one are they as good as they look?? thanks
    Sarah xxxxx

Aug 01
    Post Thanks / Like

I really love mine, I had a phil & teds before and prefer the britax b dual. I have got the older model and the straps were shorter and had problems with a bigger child but the customer service was fantastic, they sent me strap extenders and then sent me a new front seat when the new one came out so I now have a spare seat.
    I also like having the option to lay the back seat flat if you have got two babies

apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the B-dual and I'm getting on realy well with it, but I've never had a phil & teds though so cant compare the 2. The reason I went for the b-dual is becase I dont drive and use public transport most days, so prefered the 2 front wheel b- dual over having 1 front wheel on the phil & teds

People do ask me if its heavy to push and I just answer that its no heavier than any other double with 2 kiddies in to push.
    Helen xXx

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

I love mine, i can push it 1 handed an hold my 4yr olds hand when crossing roads xx