Johnson's Baby Wipe Packets can now be recycled and 2p per pack to go to charity
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Johnson's Baby Wipe Packets can now be recycled and 2p per pack to go to charity

I have just been reading the back of my Johnson's baby wipes and seen that they offer to recycle the empty packets and donate 2p per pack to a charity or your choice every little helps

You simply sign up at the link below and download a pre-paid address label and send in the empty packs.

The packs will be turned into stylish and eco-responsible products in a unique process called "upcycle".

Here is the link to sign up if you are interested

www.wipeoutwaste.co.uk

Edited: When I went onto the site to complete my registration it appears they have no spaces available at present for new people to sign up to the scheme. If i get a email of them in the future saying they have more spaces I will let you all know.
    Last edited by AgentTink; 24-10-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Still prefer my chemical free washable wipes
    Typos-iPhone,NOT me!

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nature'sKids! View Post
    Still prefer my chemical free washable wipes
    Thats what I was thinking There's no recycling for the actual wipes either is there!