Playroom ideas please x

Threaded View

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Playroom ideas please x

Hey guys

I am opening this thread to hopefully give new and already well established childminders ideas on how to set out their playrooms and what to put in them.

I have been registered since Nov 2010 and its not gone brilliantly for me, had some awful bully children and then lost my baby. I am now looking at starting up again and feel my room looks very plain. When I became a childminder I quickly bought lots of plastic stuff just soI had toys and now as I go I want to buy more natural items for the children I finally find. I do have a sensory basket so i am trying lol.

I was wondering if some of you lovely people would put pictures of your playrooms in this thread and maybe one of your most enjoyed toys.

I would really appreciate the inspiration and I am sure many others will too xxxx

I have attached some pics of my playroom (child is dd) xxx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jo -Rain or Shine CM